Aosta’s BackBone LIMS is one of the robust and contemporary platforms providing a great support to any HIMS for a hospital or standalone Labs.
SOME OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF BACKONE LIMS
- Web based
- N tier architected
- Mobile Compatible
- PACS, RIS Compatible
- Barcode Support
- Interface Support
- SMS Alerts
- HL7 compliant
- NABL process compliant
- Cloud Ready
- In-built Internal mailing system
LIMS – MODULES
- Frontoffice & Registration
- SMS Alerts
- eGFR Value for the Result
- SI Units displayed in Lab report print (i.e., Conversion Factor)
- Delta Check Value with Period definable in the master
- Option to tag the procedure to an equipment in the master
- Approval Required Option for a procedure definable in master
- Footer text – Provisional Report – Final report option
- Barcode Printer support – DMX, Zebra TLP, Zebra GC420t ,TVS LP44BU
- Result Entry in Ward (Glucometer test)
- Test Methodology Displayed in Lap report
- Attachment view option in Lab result history report.
- Lab report email to patient
- Footer – End of Report- revamped as per NABH Guidelines
- Doctors Name with Designation and Qualification displayed below the digital signature.
- Control option can be decided whether required.
- Entered by and Verified by entry in the Lab Result Print out
- Option to define investigation that are sent out for processing
- Option to flag procedures that are part of accreditation program
- Culture Report Revamped as per the guidelines.
- Option to collect the Sample Type at the ward ordering screen
- Digital Signature against Department Head in the Patient Report
- Option to classify Abnormal values and Critical Values for Numerical Values
- SMS Alerts for Critical Values in case of Numerical Values.
- In case of Descriptive values, Culture reports, pathology reports
- Text area and flagging given for the Technician to alert Ordering Doctor
- Pathology Result entry – Multi template option and Digital Sign approve
- Lab Request print – Laser format
- Nursing station Sample collection
- Amendment of Lab Results after approval – Log of the previous result shown when viewing the result
- Matrix Report to show the progress of the patient between date ranges
Aosta can provide the pricing on a standalone basis as well as on Integrating with any other 3rd party system.
Aosta’s consultants will do a Gap Analysis and provide a report on implementation plans. The LIMS module can be deployed on “standalone” basis or can be integrated with any other 3rd part systems.